Friday 13 April 2012

L is for Locked and Loaded

As my mate Carinthia said I should Give em L... so here it is.

Uni all day today again and it was a pretty good day.  Learning Lots of really interesting stuff and getting to know some new people which is kind of cool.  L is for Love too as I'm sure many of you have thought and this is not the first time that I have talked about Love in this blog!!!

The day was ok but the evening has been Lackluster to say the Least.  Had a Lengthy and not so Lovely talk with the Love of my Life (TLOML) and I'm Leaning towards Low but it wasn't anything bad between us just Lonely Legends from my former Life.  Still Lift and Look Light because I am NOT in those Lurid Locales any Longer!

Lessons and Laughter
could be contra-indicated
so when I get both I quite often feel vindicated

PS no seasickness tonight --- phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment