Tuesday 3 April 2012

De-Lovely... Cole Porter said it best!

"It's delightful, it's delicious, 
It's delectable, it's delirious, 
It's dilemma, it's delimit, it's deluxe, 
It's de-lovely"


The Devine Cole Porter Deftly Defined "D" alliteration and Didn't he Dream up a Doozie?


Today we are off to visit my Dreamy friend (previously referred to as The Lioness). In her work she Documents and tries to Defend one of Sydney's convict landmarks.  In this case it is the only site that is Dedicated to the convict women.  I can't wait to see her and the Dig!

A Ditty of Doggerel
Is all I can write
As  I murder the language with Devilish Delight!

*wicked evil grin as befits the Descendant of Depraved Deported felons*







1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the A to Z challenge :) I love this post, what a cute little poem. De-lovely. I like it! You definitely hit the nail on the head with this one!

    ReplyDelete