Wednesday 4 April 2012

E is for Egalitarian

When asked for my philosophical or political orientation I will often describe myself as Egalitarian.  It is Exhaustingly Effortful to Elaborate Effectively on Elements as Essential as Egalitarianism when Engaging in Exchanges with Extremely Evil BIGOTS!  On Facebook the other day I shared a photo that said "Get your religion out of my vagina", it is one of many slogans I Embrace.

Equality for Everyone
Seems really Easy
That people oppose it makes me feel queasy.

3 comments:

  1. "Equality for Everyone
    Seems really Easy
    That people oppose it makes me feel queasy."

    Agree. Or should that be Egree ?? Elaborately Eloquent Explanation of Egalitarian Embracement, Displaced!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks mate! It was lovely seeing you for lunch!

      Delete
  2. Whoa, great job with your "E's"! I had to read it a little slower because my mind got everything all jumbled :D Love the last little bit "Get your religion out of my vagina!" Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete